The following resources are available to families who use Alpine Online:
- A certified Alpine Online Advisor
- A full schedule of core classes and electives with complete materials for the school year.
- Foreign Language options through Rosetta Stone, K12, or Connections
- Saxon math option
- Regular field trips and activities
- Access to school media centers in the Alpine School District – including checking out books
- 180 days of instruction over the school year
- Participation in state testing requirements
- Documented progress through the coursework
- Regular communication with a certified teacher
- A valid email address
- High Speed internet access
- A working printer
Michelle Lloyd- Lead Teacher
Hi. My name is Michelle Lloyd and I love being part of the Alpine Online Family! This is my 22nd year with Alpine School District - I have been a classroom teacher, principal, instructional coach, and curriculum specialist. I am a firm believer that every child has the right to be educated in his/her best setting and look forward to supporting you in your educational pursuits.
I have lived in a variety of countries and states, which probably explains why I love to travel! My husband and I love everything outdoors, especially cycling. I also enjoy reading, music, creating photo books, eating, and spending time with family and friends.