Alpine Online is a K-8 school offered by Alpine School District for students who are primarily home schooled. Our school’s goal is to provide support for the parent, who is the primary instructor of the student.
Alpine School District takes its stewardship for education seriously and is happy to support families who have made the decision to educate their children at home. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 801-471-8900.
Preview our curriculum options here
What’s the role of a learning coach? Find out here
- A certified Alpine Online Teacher to support families
- A full schedule of core classes and electives with complete materials for the school year
- Foreign Language options through Rosetta Stone or K12
- Saxon Math option
- Dual enrollment option
- Access to curriculum outside of grade level
- Online writing class for grades 4-8
- Online math support for grades 6-8
- Live hands-on science labs for grades 5-8
- Monthly field trips and activities
- Participation in state testing
- Weekly communication with a certified teacher
- Minimum of 3 courses, including language arts or math
- Consistent academic progress throughout the year
- 180 days of instruction over the school year
- Valid email address
- High Speed Internet access
- Working printer
Copyright © 2020 Alpine School District. All rights reserved.