Advisors in Alpine Online School will follow the Alpine School District Calendar found on the district website (www.alpineschools.org). Families can follow the district calendar or they can customize their school schedule with the help of their online advisor to make it fit their individual needs. Each student enrolled in Alpine Online must log 180 days of school between August 1st and the last day of school for the Alpine School District. Alpine Online Advisors will be available for assistance from August 1st through June 1st.
- Online enrollment is available Detailed enrollment steps are included on this website.
- Any disability or allergy of a student should be noted on the enrollment form.
- Dual enrollment questions need to be directed to your enrollment counselor or Gina Jackson.
- Enrollment will be closed to 8th grade students after the October enrollment date.
- Before official enrollment can be completed, the following paperwork needs to be submitted for each student enrolled.
- Official Birth Certificate
- Immunization record or signed exemption form. (Exemption form must be the original copy.)
- Proof of residence (example: utility bill)
- Internet/Computer Acceptable Use Form. (Please send in the Elementary Student Form for grades K-6 and Secondary Student Form for grades 7-8th.) http://alpineschools.org/registration-forms/internet-computer-acceptable-use-student-permission-form
- Release of student records (Found in the enrollment document packet)
- If applicable, special education paperwork (IEP/504)
Please note that your student’s spot in our school will not be secured until we receive these documents. Students enrolled with the Alpine Online School should complete one academic school year. In the event a student is withdrawn before the end of the academic year, we reserve the right to ask the legal guardian to reimburse Alpine School District for the cost of the materials provided to the student.